Proudly Serving Phone, Internet & Wireless Services
La Jicarita Rural Telephone Cooperative has been providing telecommunications services to the citizens of Mora Valley, Wagon Mound and surrounding areas, for over 40 years. La Jicarita offers Internet Service through our subsidiary – NNMT – giving you high-quality, reliable Internet access. Committed to the community’s future, La Jicarita also provides fiber-to-the home service for the fastest speeds possible.
La Jicarita’s mission is to provide responsibly priced, high-quality regulated and non-regulated communications services to our customers. Our team of employees is vital to this organization and the achievement of this mission. We are committed to maintaining the progressive growth and success of this organization while giving our customers the highest level of service.
La Jicarita Leadership
As a telephone cooperative, owned by its membership and managed by employees, La Jicarita strives to fulfill a legacy of – Working Together To Stay Connected!
• Danny Gray, CEO
• Michael J. Leyba, Operations Manager
• Glenda Olivas, Secretary/Capital Credit Clerk
• Annabelle Pacheco, Admin Office Assistant
• Ivan Valdez, Customer Service Clerk
• Brian Pacheco, CO Tech
• Anthony Garcia, Multifunctional Plant Worker
• Loretta Lucero, Bookkeeper
• David Vigil, Plant Foreman/Journeyman Installer Repairman
• John B. Garcia, Journeyman Installer Repairman
• Virginia Trujillo, Part-time Custodial
• Isabel Velasquez, Part-time Custodial
• Douglas Velarde, President
• Eugene (Geno) Martinez, Vice President
• Nancy Cruz, Secretary, Treasurer
• J.D. Schmidt, Director
• Terri Mares, Director
• Leo Pacheco, Director
• Sally Valdez, Director