NNMT – La Jicarita
Internet service through La Jicarita offers high-quality and reliable access. Provided through our subsidiary NNMT (please visit NNMT’s website for complete information), some of our services include e-mail addresses, web hosting, web authoring, and mail and news groups. We are proud to offer on-site service and support for your convenience. Compare broadband speeds below to find out what you need and how La Jicarita can help.
Factors that influence your online experience:
“Downloading” refers to data that is being received from a remote system to a local system. With slow downloading you may find:
• Images and graphics on web pages look blurry
• Web pages take longer to load
• You may experience buffering
“Buffering” refers to how long it takes for data to be retrieved or downloaded from a server which is particularly important when streaming video and audio.
• Netflix movies may take a long time to download, or the movie may stop playing while your connection buffers
• Youtube videos won’t play, or they might pause in the middle
• Music may not play correctly
• Email attachments can take longer to download
“Latency” refers to how long it takes to send data to a server and get data returned.
• Live video and audio interactions may experience delays, clipping or breakdown • Online meetings like WebEx and
• GoToMeeting may be slow or breakdown
• Stock updates or Ebay bids may not update quickly enough
• Skype or Facetime or other video conferencing may breakdown
• Multi-player video games can result in delayed plays
High Speed Internet
Residential and Business Pricing
* Listed speeds are maximums and are not guaranteed. Actual connection speeds may vary due to factors such as hardware configuration and network traffic.
Landline service required with all Internet packages